The organization I work for help the child. Also translate the spinsish stuff too Chinese. Also doing something on facebook too make this organization famous.Internship has been similar is by doing something on internet.. sending e-mail. Unload stuff. The environment is similar to my school environment. My internship have the program to help the child for the homework,, leaning. And my school is the teacher are teach the students.
What new skills have you learned that you can apply at other jobs? For example, have you learned to become a better verbal communicator as a result of interacting with clients each day? If so, how and where could that
my time on internship I have learned to communicate using a more advanced, on the vocabulary. I leaned how to listen and follow instruction in order to solve problems with the staff. This skill can help me get a better job at the future.My mentors and Co-worker is always at work mood, making it the pleasure of working with them. This is very much like to work with good friends and enjoy what we do, and learn from each other. We all get along very well, I like to work with them. Make the practicetime for recreation.Also help with other adults in my internship I was growing up, I nowhave a professional speech, if I was an adult. Most oral and respect.For example, sometimes I teach the tutoring teacher how to speak Chinese and they they share me about their cultures. My English has improved a lot since my internship started. Because I have to speak English mostly all the time i am chinese people my only language can talk with the Spanish people is Englsih, so i use English during my internship., so, that helps me gain my communication skills. By making few interviews, translating English to chinese, It helps me a lot too.As a result, I've gotten better at listening and communicating with people that I had spoke before.Internship has affected my school life a lot.First of all, we don't have enough classes to complete my assignment, but I am thinking to try my best in class time and finished all my assignments

Yeah right Ken , Nice Midpoint Reflection :)) That is good that you like your internship!!
ReplyDelete